7 weeks, bleeding, clots, no heartbeat, sac measuring 5.5

(27 Posts)
HoleyGhost Tue 05-Feb-13 13:20:54

I am sure of my dates based on lmp and bfp.

But the epu can't confirm miscarriage yet, I am to go back in a week. The midwife said that stranger things have happened but the pregnancy is unlikely to progress.

There is no real hope is there? I am wishfully thinking that maybe I've lost a twin or maybe the early faint bfps were wrong. I really, really want this to not be happening.

arigold Wed 13-Feb-13 15:54:54

sorry to hear that holey - theres a thread in conception with support for those ttc following a miscarriage that's really good for being supportive and knowing how you feel if you did want to try again.

glad everyones been kind to you, it can be very isolating but try to take solace in the fact you know you can conceive - It's probably good to take a break but try not to let it influence your future decisions too much.

i hope you're feeling a little better

HoleyGhost Wed 13-Feb-13 16:19:40

I will leave it for a couple of weeks before even thinking about whether to give up or not. If I do decide to try I will find that thread. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now