2nd erpc

(6 Posts)

Got back from erpc for the second time. wasn't too bad, had a wobble and asked to speak to the consultant instead of registrar when admitted so she ended up doing it. Tucked up in bed now.

Bakingtins Tue 01-Jan-13 19:08:52

Sorry to hear that Geraldine that is adding insult to injury. I'm surprised they don't scan you in theatre to make sure they've got it all first time round. Hope it all goes smoothly for you and you can draw a line under it.

So sorry for your loss diyqueen, be kind to yourself and take it easy xx it is all pretty horrible really, lets hope 2013 a bit kinder to us.

diyqueen Tue 01-Jan-13 00:49:56

I haven't been through it (yet - hoping a natural mc runs its course at the mo) thank heavens, but just wanted to send sympathy and wish you all the best, that sounds thoroughly s**t. Hope you get advice from people who know more soon.

Also if you stop being symptomatic do they still carry the erpc out?

Hi, just been for a scan as I was still bleeding 16 days after my first erpc on December 14th. There was still lots and lots of retained products so have to go for a second erpc on 7th jan. anyone else been through this? I'm really depressed about the whole thing, thought it was all over.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now