When organising a Mumsnet meet up you should take the same basic precautions you would when meeting anyone from the internet - make sure you meet in a public place and that others know where you are going. You can also meet up with other mums on your Mumsnet Local page. Find your Local page here.

any mums in orpington, bromley, sevenoaks infact anywhere please get in touch!

(227 Posts)
mandalay Fri 26-Mar-04 17:20:59

Hi if there's anyone out there?

I'm relatively new to the area after moving out of london with a dd of 11 months and desperate to meet some mums out there. All our neighbours seem to be over 60 so if there's any friendly mums who live locally it would be lovely to have a few new friends.

Jwindus Fri 23-Nov-12 09:54:33

Hey, I am new to mumsnet and this is my first post. I recently had my DS and am finding now all the visitors have calmed down and my husband is back at work it can be quite a lonely long day. I moved to Orpington 5 years ago but I work in central London, went gym in my spare time so never had time to make friends in my area.
I am interested in joining baby groups, although I am still rubbish with finding my way round Orpington and don't really know where these groups are taking place! I would also be interested in meeting up with new mums. Please get in touch if interested in meeting up for a coffee or something. Thanks

issypiggle Thu 29-Nov-12 23:18:20

Evening,
I've just moved to Orpington with my lil girl, (well shes nearly 3 so I dunno, slightly little girl). I've just been looking for parent and toddler groups. We already go to a local dance class but some of the children in the class are a lot older than my daughter. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some good places for parent and toddler groups.

Cheers
S. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now