When organising a Mumsnet meet up you should take the same basic precautions you would when meeting anyone from the internet - make sure you meet in a public place and that others know where you are going. You can also meet up with other mums on your Mumsnet Local page. Find your Local page here.

December 2008 Southerly/London ladies meet up.

(6 Posts)
ShadyLadyT Fri 14-Feb-14 11:13:56

SO! The evening of Friday 28 Feb - who is up for it? Would prefer to meet as early as poss as I have to leave at about 9.30! But you lot can of course stay later.

Heartychoke Sat 15-Feb-14 09:33:10

We are meant to be meeti g friends that night but I so want to see you guys I could rearrange. The thing is that if I rearranged and then this was cancelled it would be sad! Ill take the risk though if others up for it. Whose with us?

ShadyLadyT Sat 15-Feb-14 20:51:34

It won't be cancelled from my point of view as I have to be in London late afternoon hell or high water - and I know others could make that date - so let's see what shakes down. It would be lovely!

poisondwarf Sun 16-Feb-14 12:38:50

I'm in! Well as long as I can get childcare I am.

poisondwarf Sun 16-Feb-14 19:13:46

I'm out! sad Or probably anyway. DP's away and more than likely so are his parents. Such a shame - it would have been great to see you and Lord knows when the next one will be!

Indith Thu 20-Feb-14 11:05:54

envy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now