When organising a Mumsnet meet up you should take the same basic precautions you would when meeting anyone from the internet - make sure you meet in a public place and that others know where you are going. You can also meet up with other mums on your Mumsnet Local page. Find your Local page here.

Brighton December/Christmas meet

(204 Posts)

Feels early to be thinking of it, but it'll be fast approaching since it's already nearly sodding October.

Anybody up for a meet in the first two weeks of December? Saturday the 7th or 14th?

Blows my plans to be an elf this year out of the water but I'd rather have an MN meet than be an elf grin

I'd love to come smile

What's with the elf thingy?

I can't do 7th but can do 14th. You can still be an elf in the privacy of your own home...am sure we can find something in our usual sex ship trawl wink

Sunshine: I was an elf a few Christmases ago and seriously considered doing it again this Christmas but it requires a lot of weekend work and little scope for time off sad

MABS Mon 30-Sep-13 17:48:32

I am keen smile

Good good smile

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Mon 30-Sep-13 23:01:11

I'd like to come, but can't you be an elf AT the meet-up Pixie?

I suppose I could grin Somebody has to be Mother Christmas though, and maybe another elf...

Can you be an elf & a pixie at the same time?

To be honest, I should have never been ConfusedPixie, it should have been Elf to start with lol Not sure how a hybrid would work :/

MABS Tue 01-Oct-13 09:04:53

so what date is it? meant to be busy on both those dates but will move stuff around to see you guys smile

14th? that gives those of us going to London a weekend between them!

StickEmUp Tue 01-Oct-13 13:11:27

I'm there x

MABS Tue 01-Oct-13 17:03:42

14th lunch yes??!!

Me too smile

Yes, lunch on the 14th, I will provisionally book it relatively early as obviously people will be booking Christmas dos.

Any preferences on location? All Bar One was nice, I'm happy with that or somewhere new smile

MABS Wed 02-Oct-13 07:45:44

good good, I very easy re venue xx

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Wed 02-Oct-13 18:48:03

All sounds great Pixie.

I'll eat drink anything anywhere, as you know grin

MABS Wed 02-Oct-13 19:01:25

Great bbb x

Helish Sat 05-Oct-13 12:46:26

Count me in please smile x

MABS Sat 05-Oct-13 15:38:55

great Helish xx

Zoidberg Sun 06-Oct-13 08:15:56

Hello ladies, I will definitely come, it's been a while, was ill for the last one.

MABS Sun 06-Oct-13 12:14:51

great Zoid x

moBou Tue 08-Oct-13 22:24:42

14th? Think I can make this one, yay!

Great smile

Give me an idea of what food you all fancy? All Bar One again? Chilli Pickle again? New place? Indian? Italian? Pub Grub? smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now