When organising a Mumsnet meet up you should take the same basic precautions you would when meeting anyone from the internet - make sure you meet in a public place and that others know where you are going. You can also meet up with other mums on your Mumsnet Local page. Find your Local page here.

Anyone fancy meeting at the Wychwood Festival in Cheltenham 31st May - 2nd June

(7 Posts)
Gerrof Sun 21-Apr-13 14:02:11

www.wychwoodfestival.com/

They have got Soul to Soul and the Human League!

Anyway, I am probably going to go on the Saturday (live locally so won't be camping) and possibly Friday as well.

Anyone else likely to go?

Gerrof Sun 21-Apr-13 19:31:04

Bump

Gerrof Wed 24-Apr-13 22:10:26

Anyone else? I am going and know dollytwat and lekdr are going as well.

DollyTwat Wed 24-Apr-13 22:13:20

Found you!

So are you getting tickets for the Friday too?

I haven't got mine yet. You can stay at mine as the dc are away that weekend

Gerrof Wed 24-Apr-13 22:16:27

Brilliant! I don't think I can come the Friday, I have a shed load of work that week and the first week of Zune. But definitely the Saturday.

That would be great to stay at yours, thanks for that. It will be great fun. Hope to god it doesn't piss down.

DollyTwat Wed 24-Apr-13 22:24:40

Ok I'm off to buy my ticket then
That means you HAVE to come on the Sat Getorf
No forgetting !

I just did a search not expecting to actually find people going but here you are!

We are arriving tomorrow and camping - DD (nearly 3), plus 2 grandparents. I would love to join you meeting up if that's ok?

Very excited, haven't been to a festival since before DD and this will be her first smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now