When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Brighton!

(152 Posts)

Righto, who's up for another meet? grin I know we had one in December but who cares?

End of Jan didn't look like it suited a few on the other thread so how about early/mid February? Gives me time to find somewhere too or organise a Chilli Pickle meal again.

Possible dates being:
26th Jan (just in case)
2nd Feb
9th Feb (I probably will be unable to do this one, I have a friend visiting and she's wanting to take photos that weekend!)
16th Feb
23rd Feb

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/meetups/1725629-Brighton-Meet-in-May

Ta Daa! & I forgot about Boobs birthday, up for an MN birthday drink SirBoob?! Mine is the 20th grin

I was just coming on to post about a May meet up smile My birthday is the 20th and I'm going to need a drink! I will post a new thread to start but don't know whether I'll organise again, I wasn't so good at doing the last one!

MABS Thu 04-Apr-13 08:05:39

Hi girls-am in Dubai with ds as he can be in pain here as well as in England and the heat is cheering him up too. That's my excuse at least. May meet up? Sir boobs bday to celebrate I reckon... I can't do 11 may . so who's up for sortin it eh?! X

DoreensEatingHerSoreen Fri 22-Mar-13 22:33:45

Oh MABS sad

I'm not on here too much at the moment so please could one of you atrocious twunts FB me if you do decide to get together soon?

MABS Tue 19-Mar-13 14:46:37

not good Pixie sad

We should, but not over Easter please, I'm doing loads of scout training then!

How is Elliot MABS?

MABS Sun 10-Mar-13 13:04:06

may need to do this again soon... x

MABS Sun 03-Mar-13 15:52:29

no better sad back to hosp Thurs, thanks grls x

Oh no MABS, I hope he's feeling better and is doing better too x

DoreensEatingHerSoreen Sat 02-Mar-13 21:16:32

Sorry to hear that MABS, how is he doing now? xxx

MABS Wed 27-Feb-13 16:18:46

just back from hospital with Elliot again, things not good x

I've just got up to feed DS2 & I swear I'm still tipsy shock

SirBoobAlot Sun 24-Feb-13 00:37:41

Was a lovely afternoon, thank you, even if I can't remember exactly how I got home....

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Sat 23-Feb-13 22:41:21

It was really nice Pixie thank you for organising. I think we were 3 short in the end.
Lovely to meet you all.

Did it go okay today? Did everybody turn up? smile

SESthebrave Sat 23-Feb-13 20:51:05

me too smile

Great to see you all today - thanks ladies!

MABS Sat 23-Feb-13 18:59:31

me smile

So, who wants to come to mine for tea/wine/baked goods?

MABS Sat 23-Feb-13 18:48:58

lovely lunch, many thanks

Lovely to meet you all. Wish I was still out partying!

RnB Sat 23-Feb-13 17:11:14

Sorry I missed it ladies, hope you all had a lovely time. Will try for next time...

SESthebrave Sat 23-Feb-13 12:17:37

Am on my way via the train smile

I'm now gripped by the fear that I'll arrive & my worst enemy will be there! (Not that I have arch enemies but you can't get on with everyone can you?) grin

SirBoobAlot Sat 23-Feb-13 11:45:14

Yep, see you there!

Are we still going ahead? It's 1pm at Al Duomo isn't it, what name is the booking under too lazy to read whole thread grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now