When organising a Mumsnet meet up you should take the same basic precautions you would when meeting anyone from the internet - make sure you meet in a public place and that others know where you are going. You can also meet up with other mums on your Mumsnet Local page. Find your Local page here.

Brighton!

(152 Posts)

Righto, who's up for another meet? grin I know we had one in December but who cares?

End of Jan didn't look like it suited a few on the other thread so how about early/mid February? Gives me time to find somewhere too or organise a Chilli Pickle meal again.

Possible dates being:
26th Jan (just in case)
2nd Feb
9th Feb (I probably will be unable to do this one, I have a friend visiting and she's wanting to take photos that weekend!)
16th Feb
23rd Feb

I was just coming on to post about a May meet up smile My birthday is the 20th and I'm going to need a drink! I will post a new thread to start but don't know whether I'll organise again, I wasn't so good at doing the last one!

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/meetups/1725629-Brighton-Meet-in-May

Ta Daa! & I forgot about Boobs birthday, up for an MN birthday drink SirBoob?! Mine is the 20th grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now