When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Brighton!

(152 Posts)

Righto, who's up for another meet? grin I know we had one in December but who cares?

End of Jan didn't look like it suited a few on the other thread so how about early/mid February? Gives me time to find somewhere too or organise a Chilli Pickle meal again.

Possible dates being:
26th Jan (just in case)
2nd Feb
9th Feb (I probably will be unable to do this one, I have a friend visiting and she's wanting to take photos that weekend!)
16th Feb
23rd Feb

Thanks for contacting others!

shock kemp town is where the leather indies are? And here I thought it was where the organic hemp, hand spun and knitted undie brigade lived! It's the steiner lot isn't it? Secretly got a fetish ;)

Thanks bewitched, I can call them when I finish work tomorrow though smile currently in bloody brightlingsea in essex visiting family :/ no signal any where and it's full of essex people ;)

MABS Sun 17-Feb-13 11:27:18

Bewitched - i guarantee i am older than you ... Pixie - Jolicam is coming smile

SirBoobAlot Sun 17-Feb-13 11:49:58

Guarantee I'm the youngest but the only one with a stick, so will make you all feel at least ten years younger grin

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Sun 17-Feb-13 12:41:52

I s'pose it's mainly in the underground sex playrooms.
I know a very indiscreet estate agent!

MABS, might take a bet on that.

SirBoobAlot Sun 17-Feb-13 13:28:05

There are underground sex playrooms in Kemptown? shock

I'm so young and innocent, MN has corrupted me... wink

MABS Sun 17-Feb-13 13:45:19

look forward to seeing you Bewitched smile

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Sun 17-Feb-13 16:01:21

I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you too smile

MN has corrupted you? hmm ;)

Thanks MABS smile

I'd love to hear tales about what goes on in basements around here, that'd be brilliant. Will have to get my estate agent little sister to relocate to Brighton! Just yesterday my Granddad and Uncle were making comments about poofs and too much leather and I told them it wasn't really like that on a day-to-day basis down here homophobic muppets How wrong was I shock

Revised list btw:
BewitchedBotheredandbewildered
ConfusedPixie
DeltaUniformDeltaEcho
Doreen
Jolicam
MABS
Mamatuer
MOSagain
MrsHelsBels
Northernmonkey
ratflavouredjelly
SES/Diamond
Seventheaven
SirBoob
TruthSweet

I may need somebody to take over the booking for me, would anybody be okay to do that? I will call up Al Duomo and change the number of people still tomorrow and change the booking to your name/number, so no planning work apart from being first to turn up.

I don't know if I need to do this but I need to know if anybody is okay with that as I may have to go back to Essex again this weekend sad
TIA

change the booking to your name/number if needed that's meant to say

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Mon 18-Feb-13 00:52:59

I can do that Pixie, I'll PM you my name and number, just let me know if you need me to call them.
Very sorry if it means you won't be there.
Are you OK?

Thanks BBB, I've messaged you back smile
I'm mostly okay smile I'll need a drink should I make it on Saturday ;) But family may need attention this weekend.

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Mon 18-Feb-13 08:21:37

No problem smile

SirBoobAlot Mon 18-Feb-13 09:03:46

I'm in town today if you need me to go in and speak to them, Pixie. You've got my number, yes? Hope you're okay lovely.

I hope that you all have a lovely time on Saturday, I'm now unable to make it sad DP is needed in Essex again this weekend and I'll be tagging along to support him.

The booking is not under my name but under Bewitched's name now, you'll need to PM her for that though I'm sure it'll be like usual and you can just look for the group of women with lots of wine ;)

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Tue 19-Feb-13 18:45:51

So sorry you can't make it Pixie.
Anyone who wants my name just PM me. I'll be there a bit early and will accost all the women who come through the door!
Or do you all have badges like they do for the London meets?

ratflavouredjelly Tue 19-Feb-13 23:52:46

HE

ratflavouredjelly Tue 19-Feb-13 23:56:00

BROKENIPHONE

MABS Wed 20-Feb-13 18:07:45

very nice of you Bewitched, not badges , we just say names and forget!

Poor you Ratty, you drop it?

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Wed 20-Feb-13 18:35:41

Haha, the badges didn't necessarily have names.
SGB made some very norty ones for the Christmas ting; Nest of Vipers, Bunch of Cunts, I am an Atrocious Cunt, for example shock, they were very, very small badges grin.

"we just say names and forget!"

That ^ I know some MNetters by their real names, some by their MN Names and some I forget entirely due to alcohol consumption ;)

SirBoobAlot Wed 20-Feb-13 20:41:50

I tried calling MABS by her read name once, it felt wrong wink

BBB I'll be there early to meet you, I've got a pink crutch and red hair.

Might shout "ALL CUNTS GATHER HERE" ten minutes before hand.

DP has a badge making machine... <gets excited>

By the way ladies, it's honeycomb chilli chocolate this time.

MABS Wed 20-Feb-13 21:13:02

Yum sir boob smile sure you can cope with my rl name x

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Thu 21-Feb-13 14:27:24

Well, I seem to have managed to lower the tone here, sorry 'bout that grin
You don't take much corrupting do you Boobster?
That would be lovely if you can make it early to keep me company and help me with the accosting.
I was thinking of "Good morning madam, frightfully sorry to bother you, but are you an atrocious cunt?"
What d'you think?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now