When organising a Mumsnet meet up you should take the same basic precautions you would when meeting anyone from the internet - make sure you meet in a public place and that others know where you are going. You can also meet up with other mums on your Mumsnet Local page. Find your Local page here.

Wow! So many people from Europe... Anyone from Canada?

(1 Post)
Sabbertron Tue 04-Dec-12 09:25:22

Since I've joined here I've realized that there are a lot of parents from London, or other places in Europe. I thought that was cool. I went to Europe in May. :D I don't know why im posting this, really. I'm from Surrey, British Columbia (west Canada) and I wanted to know if someone was even from Canada on here.

I also thought I'd mention that I'm 15. But this website does really come in use. I'm assuming that Europe is more accepting, because all the opinions on here are nothing like my mom would say.

I always wanted to ask, but why do parents say "because I said so."

Where is the logic in that. Is there no reason. I hate that. Anyone else? I prefer an actual explanation... Not like I ever get that anyways but whatever.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now