When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Brighton?!!

(82 Posts)
MABS Sun 14-Oct-12 18:09:01

Late nov or early dec girlies? Xx

cat Mon 12-Nov-12 23:06:40

We Landanahs are lovely.

Plus we already have some people coming up from Brighton wink

shock You've nicked the Brightonites from our shindig! You Landanahs are just mean wink

I would like to do one of the London meet ups at some point, I'm afraid that I wouldn't be able to on the 1st though, I'm skint and have been putting aside a tenner a paycheck since the last Brighton meet to go to this one blush

MABS Tue 13-Nov-12 17:01:40

Brighton only for me this year girlies

EmmaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 13-Nov-12 21:18:52

Zoidberg

Great.

Now, how do I put this on Local now it's gone all fancy pants? Seems I have to "volunteer to become a group coordinator", hmm.

You can add it to the new Local talk boards if you go to local.mumsnet.com/brighton-hove and click on Local Talk. If you want me to set up a Meet-ups page too, just pm me.

EmmaMumsnet: with regards to the local pages, the childcare part of it is weird to me and I'm not sure it's supposed to be? Am I right in thinking I would have to add two separate ads in order to show up under babysitting and nannying? I did originally but deleted one of them as I didn't want to two identical ads up. I could put it in the show all section but then it wouldn't show up under the babysitting or nannying and only the Show All.

Zoidberg Wed 14-Nov-12 21:16:13

Thanks Emma.

Duritzfan welcome of course!

I was unaware of the London meet being the same day but have no desire to be anywhere else but the Chilli Pickle smile

EmmaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 14-Nov-12 21:34:09

ConfusedPixie

EmmaMumsnet: with regards to the local pages, the childcare part of it is weird to me and I'm not sure it's supposed to be? Am I right in thinking I would have to add two separate ads in order to show up under babysitting and nannying? I did originally but deleted one of them as I didn't want to two identical ads up. I could put it in the show all section but then it wouldn't show up under the babysitting or nannying and only the Show All.

You can either put one listing up in either category but mention that you do both nannying and babysitting. Or you can put two listings up but make the description relevant to each category.

Thanks for the response! Will bear that in mind and maybe have a play with it at the weekend smile

DoreensEatingHerSoreen Fri 16-Nov-12 23:40:50

Hello, sorry I'm always late to the threads! I can come smile

MABS Sat 17-Nov-12 13:52:44

good good Doreen x

MABS Sat 24-Nov-12 10:03:32

looking forward to next Sat girls smile

Mamateur Tue 27-Nov-12 11:46:09

Ooh, I'm in, and looking forward to seeing you all again!

Mamateur Tue 27-Nov-12 11:47:17

that's ancienthistrionics by the way...

MABS Tue 27-Nov-12 18:16:28

Jolicam is coming smile

Zoidberg Wed 28-Nov-12 14:24:12

I've got her on the list MABS, thanks.

Looking forward to seeing you all, table is booked from 1pm in my Zoidberg name smile

MABS Wed 28-Nov-12 15:30:38

lovely x

Is it actually booked under Zoidberg? Please tell me it is, that'd be brilliant grin

I am very much looking forward to it!

Duritzfan Thu 29-Nov-12 16:01:44

Aaaarrgghhhhhh ..we have guests coming this weekend now...will try and see if I can slope off and still join you .... Hope to make it I need to lose my Meet Up Cherry grin

Zoidberg Thu 29-Nov-12 21:00:56

Yes ConfusedPixie it is (well, should be, though I have exchanged a few emails with them in my real name so they may be confused).

Zoidberg Fri 30-Nov-12 11:50:00

Howdy doody all, really looking forward to lots of chat and lovely food, and wine grin

This is who I think is coming and I've pm'ed a couple of those who haven't been on the thread for a bit:
Zoidberg
MABS
Helish
ConfusedPixie
SESthebrave
noddyholder
SirBoobalot
Jolicam
Flootshoot
Ratflavouredjelly probably not
DoreensEatingHerSoreen
Mamateur
Duritzfan probably...go on, you know you want to, even just for a quick one
DisappointedHorse?
PestoFrostissmos?

MABS Fri 30-Nov-12 13:12:45

Noddy is only a possible now, she been poorly sad

Helish Fri 30-Nov-12 16:42:23

Thanks Zoidberg and looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow

SESthebrave Fri 30-Nov-12 19:56:00

I'm sorry ladies but not going to make it this time sad
DH's aunt is ill in Ireland and he's hoping to get a flight over tomorrow so I need to stay home with DC

noddyholder Fri 30-Nov-12 20:49:43

I am hoping to make it x

MABS Sat 01-Dec-12 10:18:31

shame Ses but i understand. looking forward to see you all x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now