When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

LEEDS: anyone up for a few drinks, maybe a meal on 21 august?

(101 Posts)

I know you'll all be sick to death of me but the 21 should be fine (I am trying to arrange some training for 21/22 so should definitely be in - unless anything happens and the training doesn't go ahead grin)
So sign in here.

Gauchita Mon 27-Aug-12 20:08:22

Glad to hear you stayed dry, Mistle and that you all enjoyed it (and that DS asked for more!)

mistlethrush Sun 26-Aug-12 21:34:28

Yes thanks, we dodged the showers that were around and had a good day thanks Gauchita - and we also had some lovely sunshine for swimming some of the afternoons. I got lots of viola playing, and some violin playing and DS complained that he didn't get enough (so we've suggested that he does a bit of practise this year and I'll definitely ensure that he gets to do playing every year next)

Gauchita Sun 26-Aug-12 19:58:49

::waves at MistleThrush:: Hi! How were the holidays? Did you have a sunny Tuesday? smile

mistlethrush Sat 25-Aug-12 22:07:17

So, when's the next one?

It was lovely to meet/see you all. Thanks for getting me back to my hotel (and also walking me to the car park I had parked at - was very useful this morning).
Sorry some of you couldn't come, I still have your badges and they will be waiting for you next time smile
Beamur I've PMed you.

DawnOfTheDee Wed 22-Aug-12 09:35:45

Lovely to meet you all yesterday! Hope to see you again soon x

Spirael Tue 21-Aug-12 22:34:54

Home safely too. smile Full of pizza! It was fun, we'll have to meet again. grin

Gauchita Tue 21-Aug-12 22:25:38

Back home now, feeding D grin
It was lovely to see you all today, hope we can repeat it soon smile

HazzaB Tue 21-Aug-12 19:30:57

I've just got back from work too...sad Really late and exhausted, and my DSs are still rampaging round a frazzled DH. So I'm not going to make it...sob. Sorry. Hope you have a fab time and hope I can make the next one. xx

soremummy Tue 21-Aug-12 19:27:30

Enjoy yourselves maybe next time I'll make it smile

Gauchita Tue 21-Aug-12 19:22:56

Good! We're here with Beamur.

Phew no just as long as you're not all wondern where I m. In hotel now quick shower will be there as soon as I can

Hope sneobe has pickedthat up just tried to call restaurant they're not answering

I've just walked in from work now. Am so tired I might not even make it into the shower, never mind straight back out the door sad Hope you all have a good evening!

Gauchita Tue 21-Aug-12 19:05:21

Oh read that wrong blush let us know if we can help?

Gauchita Tue 21-Aug-12 19:03:57

On our way now!
Stealth, are you driving? Hope traffic isn't too bad from YO.

Trazzletoes Tue 21-Aug-12 19:03:04

Oh bless you SPB! We'll wait! PM me if you think there's a chance in hell I can direct you! unlikely

So losti could cry. Going to be late sorry. Ieft work at 5

Zelazo Tue 21-Aug-12 10:57:35

I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to make it tonight...I've been recovering nicely from pneumonia but today I've come down with tummy bug angry

Have a lovely time everyone! Hope to make it to the next one... smile

Gauchita Tue 21-Aug-12 09:40:02

Crafty grin Happy anniversary!!

Sorry everyone, I won't be able to make it tonight. <ahem> I've just realised it's my wedding anniversary blush

DawnOfTheDee Tue 21-Aug-12 08:25:25

Looking forward to tonight! I should be able to get there for 7.30pm as long as DH gets home from work on time - see you there x

Gauchita Mon 20-Aug-12 21:47:16

I have a code too. See you tomorrow! smile

Beamur Mon 20-Aug-12 11:39:58

And another reminder.
Plus I've printed off a 25% off food voucher to bring. But just in case for any reason I forget it/don't come - the code is BYCF 201B

GauchitaOlimpica Sun 19-Aug-12 19:43:28

Just a reminder for myself Tuesday 7.30 at PE of Corn Exchange grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now