When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

LEEDS: anyone up for a few drinks, maybe a meal on 21 august?

(101 Posts)

I know you'll all be sick to death of me but the 21 should be fine (I am trying to arrange some training for 21/22 so should definitely be in - unless anything happens and the training doesn't go ahead grin)
So sign in here.

Zelazo Wed 08-Aug-12 17:17:18

Yes it could have meant that SPB but at least it wasn't just me...Imagine how I would have felt if NOBODY had turned up...just me and that bottle glass of wine and all that pizza...actually that doesn't sound that bad wink

The name change was a necessity but I also did want something more original and relevant to me....

Looking forward to seeing what you put on my name badge grin

AHHHH I think I actually get it!
And in the spirit of my quest for self improvement I think I might read further

(you're going to tell me it's a character frmo the simpson's now, aren't you?)

GauchitaOlimpica Wed 08-Aug-12 21:55:03

Oh no Mistle sad No chance you can come for a little while at least?

bump
Also, does anyone fancy sharing a mushroom one and a salad?
(fine if not, I'll just force muyself to have one ALL TO MYSELF)

DawnOfTheDee Thu 09-Aug-12 11:27:39

I'll share with you Stealth (although let me know if you do want it all to yourself....I wouldn't want to deprive you!) smile

mistlethrush Thu 09-Aug-12 13:03:27

I'm on hols that week - which is why I agreed to the week before with glee sad I can make the following one though [hopeful]

Gauchita - if you need to pm me for any last minute questions (re where we met) please feel free!

GauchitaOlimpica Thu 09-Aug-12 16:41:30

Oh sad But yay on going on holidays! Where are you off to?

I'm very glad you've mentioned PMs. I have a mini list of last minute questions! grin Thanks!

mistlethrush Thu 09-Aug-12 16:54:47

Just the UK - so planning for unsettled weather, not that it will dampen the spirits.

sorry about that mt sad I ahve really messed people around. I'd like to promise the next one will be more organised, but assuming I'll be organising, I don't want to make promises I can't keep

I'm in please! << makes notes in several different places this time>>

The 21st you say?

That's right grin of August

I'll need reminders leading up to actual event please grin

Babysitter sorted. I'll probably have a whole pizza to soak up the wine

HazzaB Tue 14-Aug-12 09:59:06

Fantastic, I can make 21st, hurray! SPB please add me to the list. Looking forward to it.

Thanks Hazza, I was just coming to find this thread, you bumped it so I don't have to smile

Spirael Tue 14-Aug-12 14:05:18

Any idea yet what time we're meeting? smile

GauchitaOlimpica Tue 14-Aug-12 14:18:45

Marking place.

7.30 at Pizza Express? With people who want to meeting earlier for a drink? (not me this time, unfortunately)

Just checking we're meeting at the same pizza express as last time which may or may not be expecting us

I might be up for a drink beforehand if anyone else is? Will triple check train times this time

Yep, assuming I can find it grin
I will find out where you'll be for a drink and either see you there or just in PE - I'll be coming from York so won't have loads of time.

I will again attempt to book a table, and it wil be under the name 'Kate' - assuming it works of course.

SPB
BikeRaceRunningRaceNoSkiing
DawnOfTheDee
LackaDAISYcal
GauchitaOlimpica
Spirael
Zelazo
crafty
Hazza

have I got everyone? - if I've missed you please say.
Hopefully Beamur can make it too. Shall I PM all the last lot? There are a couple who i haven't see on these threads at all - custard, littleredant...loads more I'm sure. BikeRunSki.

SPB
BikeRaceRunningRaceNoSkiing
DawnOfTheDee
LackaDAISYcal
GauchitaOlimpica
Spirael
Zelazo
crafty
Hazza
MissKeithLemon

(had you on my mental list which failed at the last minute grin)

BikeRnSki is on the list confused
I am not a natural organiser BTW

Spirael Tue 14-Aug-12 16:33:50

7:30pm is fine by me. smile Gives me chance to get home, get changed, help DH wrestle the toddler into bed, then run out of the house again and head back into Leeds!

Do I need to get dressed up? confused I'm a fashion inept tomboy...

Not really selling myself very well, am I?

We all have supermodel looks, top fashion clothes. Not that it really matters. As long as you've had your hair done specially and wear something that didn't cost less than £500 you'll be comfortable. After all it's you we want to see.
<desperately hoping I've remembered correctly and you're not a name changer from the last one>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now