When organising a Mumsnet meet up you should take the same basic precautions you would when meeting anyone from the internet - make sure you meet in a public place and that others know where you are going. You can also meet up with other mums on your Mumsnet Local page. Find your Local page here.

LEEDS: anyone up for a few drinks, maybe a meal on 21 august?

(101 Posts)

I know you'll all be sick to death of me but the 21 should be fine (I am trying to arrange some training for 21/22 so should definitely be in - unless anything happens and the training doesn't go ahead grin)
So sign in here.

bump

Spirael Mon 06-Aug-12 12:24:09

I should be able to attend. smile Though it depends when and where, really!

GauchitaOlimpica Mon 06-Aug-12 19:54:08

Signing in.

LackaDAISYcal Mon 06-Aug-12 23:36:21

I'm in grin

grin will get hotel booked tonight. Now where shall we eat? And where shall we meet?

DawnOfTheDee Tue 07-Aug-12 19:45:02

Signing in!

smile

BikeRaceRunningRaceNoSkiing Wed 08-Aug-12 08:32:37

Me, unless DD goes berserk at bed time. Pizza Express was good last time.

It was wasn't it? So unless someone joins with an aversion to pizza, we'll go for there again

SPB
BikeRaceRunningRaceNoSkiing
DawnOfTheDee
LackaDAISYcal
GauchitaOlimpica
Spirael

Spirael Wed 08-Aug-12 09:19:21

Pizza Express is fine by me, but which one? wink

were you there last time? (sprry, don't recognise the NN)
When others turned up early while I wa still in the pub to be told NO there was no table booked, what are they talking about, they must have it wrong?
I think they assumed I was a mean troll grin
(turns out PE are just really really bad at WRITING THINGS DOWN)

Spirael Wed 08-Aug-12 09:27:53

No, I'm a newbie to attend a meetup. [shy] I noticed you were doing one last time, but I couldn't make the date so didn't get involved.

Spirael Wed 08-Aug-12 09:27:59

No, I'm a newbie to attend a meetup. [shy] I noticed you were doing one last time, but I couldn't make the date so didn't get involved.

Spirael Wed 08-Aug-12 09:28:24

In stereo...

grin

GauchitaOlimpica Wed 08-Aug-12 10:42:23

PE sounds good.
And yes, DeeDee, Bike and I were standing there as PE told us there was no booking whatsoever grin

Zelazo Wed 08-Aug-12 14:56:09

Hello!

I used to be DeeDee. I'm sorry for the name change...not intended to confuse you all but I had to...err...cover my tracks IYKWIM wink

Yes SPB I really did think I'd been set up last time when PE said there was no booking and I pondered whether you were indeed a troll ...and then the lovely Gauchita turned up smile

Put me down for the meal please...I'm going to do my best to make it (been a bit poorly but getting better now)

mistlethrush Wed 08-Aug-12 15:22:43

Can't make the 21st sad

mistlethrush Wed 08-Aug-12 15:23:31

Although I did meet Gauchita out of the blue in June and we took a couple of secs to work out the connection :D

Spirael Wed 08-Aug-12 15:32:46

So... Which PE is it? wink Park Place, Albion Square or Corn Exchange..?

I should be able to make it if this tonsilitus doesn't kill me

corn exchange!
crafty, hope you're feeling better soon
Zelazo, didn't Gauchita turning up just prove that I'd conned 2 of you?! BTW nice name change - did you pick that specially for the name badges?

sorry you can't make the 21st mistlethrush sad What on earth are you doing that's more important than meeting us lot?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now