When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Moving to Lichfield, staffs in 7 weeks. 1st baby due early may. How do I make friends? Any groups?!

(7 Posts)
2wwmadness Wed 28-Dec-11 12:44:43

Hello!
I am 21+5 due may 4th. We are moving to Lichfield In 7 weeks to be near my family and for dh's job. I will be on may leave so not sure how I go about making friends. Any clubs, meet-ups ext I can get involved in? Thanks!

2wwmadness Wed 28-Dec-11 13:35:06

No-one sad

WhatALoadOfTosh Tue 24-Jan-12 19:51:09

Was looking for things to do in Lichfield and searched Lichfield and saw your post. It made me sad so bumping for you. Unfortunately I live an hour away but hopefully someone else will see this and be able to get in touch with you. smile

(if it was me I'd contact the local nct)

HippieHop Thu 23-Feb-12 15:32:03

Hi op, just found your post whilst looking for any local meetups. I'm in Rugeley, so not too far from you (DH works in lichfield)

Have you had any luck? grin) feel free to pm me

Kelletecis Sun 29-Apr-12 21:24:43

Have you moved now? I've recently moved to the area and am looking to meet some new people too

Ronniebaby5569 Tue 15-May-12 16:18:54

Hi there,

I live in Tamworth, so not a million miles away.

SamanthaP1 Sun 27-Dec-15 23:40:43

Hi,

Not sure if this tread is dead now or not but I am moving to Lichfield shortly if you are interested?

xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now