When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Sydenham, Forest Hill, Crystal Palace and Dulwich

(239 Posts)
smiling Fri 04-Nov-05 12:05:34

I'm a new mum with a 7 week old DS. I'm used to working in Central London in quite a stressful job and so am all new to this SAHM stuff. Wondered if there were any other mums in the area who would like to meet up?

emismum Fri 29-Sep-06 21:48:31

Milkmaid, I must appologise for not turning up after all the chat in August. My car has let us down big time and we have been stranded in Beckenham since mid August while it goes back and forth to the garage. I still live in hope that the problem will soon be sorted and we will be mobile again.

6hrslabour Sun 01-Oct-06 17:27:07

does anyone know any in Dulwich area? mum baby groups??

hannah1984uk Thu 05-Oct-06 15:01:24

Hi,

Is there anyone here in the Catford area? I moved to Catford just before I had my 17 week old so don't know anyone around here. I don't drive so not that easy for me to get around but would be great to meet up with people. Does anyne know of any mum/baby groups?

Hannah

RTKangaMummy Thu 05-Oct-06 15:16:25

Does anyone know Gordonbrock School????????

motherinferior Thu 05-Oct-06 15:21:10

Yes I am from Catford and yes I know Gordonbrock.

RTKangaMummy Thu 05-Oct-06 15:39:57

Is it a good school???

Where do boys tend to go on to from there?

Which senior school?

hannah1984uk Thu 05-Oct-06 18:27:01

Hi motherinferior. Thanx for your message. Do you know any mother and baby groups in the area? Or other places to meet mums?

hannah1984uk Thu 05-Oct-06 18:27:02

Hi motherinferior. Thanx for your message. Do you know any mother and baby groups in the area? Or other places to meet mums?

motherinferior Fri 06-Oct-06 16:41:52

Don't know all that much about it, Kangamummy: I assume boys go on to the same as the other Lewisham boys' options like Forest Hill Boys, which is a pretty good school by all accounts.

I'm sorry but I don't know much about baby groups in the area. There are a few, I know: try the church on Perry Hill?

kukimom Tue 05-Feb-13 17:48:43

Hi there I have 10mth old baby & am looking for advise/tips for baby groups in the area? live in sydenham. also, if any mommies & babies with similar age groups are interested to meet up would love that too smile

kukimom Thu 07-Feb-13 10:32:10

hey mommies out there! pls help! need advise for babygroups/activities for 10month + baby! also, if any mommies & babies would like to meet up for juice/coffee smile live on LPG, sydenham, thanks smile x

Erin2010 Sat 09-Feb-13 16:59:17

Hello I am 33 and have a 3 month old little boy. First baby and loving being a mummy but worked full time in fashion and arts for years so finding the change in lifestyle a bit bewildering. Really keen to meet new mums in CP. There doesn't seem to be much out around the triangle for new mums (unless I'm missing a trick) so if you are keen to get together message me.

kukimom Mon 11-Feb-13 14:58:31

hey Erin2010
i have a 10+ month old
would love to catch up over..we r in sydenham,

any other mums interested atall?

Amber007 Tue 12-Feb-13 00:38:48

Hi mums, I am living in Sydenham too, I've got 2 boys, 4 years old and 8 months. I would be happy to meet up!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now