Meal Ideas - Low carb meal spreadsheet

(8 Posts)
SayrraT Wed 04-May-16 13:14:08

Hi everyone smile

Trying to focus myself ahead of the next BC by looking at some meal ideas and thought that I'd share them with you.

Some of you will recognise me from previous BCs (I think grin) but I've not been around recently, just been busy with work and renovating our new house, but I'm ready to get back on track with this BC.

I usually look after the spreadsheet but haven't been very good recently, I endeavour to do better this time, I promise!

Here is a previous spreadsheet I made which has a list of different LC ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and snacks. I hadn't got round to working out the carb counts for all of the recipes yet but I will work my way through them this BC.

I hope that it is helpful to you (if anyone else has the carb counts for anything then let me know and I'll add it) and will help with meal planning especially at the beginning of BC.

low carb meal ideas

stilllovingmysleep Wed 04-May-16 21:19:20

Great thanks so much Sayrra! Super helpful

oldlaundbooth Thu 05-May-16 18:11:28

Thanks for this.

I've signed up for the next Bootcamp and any ideas are gratefully received!

Will be weird to be throwing the double cream and loads of butter in the trolley grin

TrinityForce Mon 29-Aug-16 21:14:34

THIS IS SO HELPFUL

thank you Sayrra

readyforno2 Mon 29-Aug-16 21:19:28

Brilliant Sayrra.
Glad to see you back! I missed the last bc too.. Looking forward to the next one.
We're going to Mexico for Christmas, only 16ish weeks to go shock

HiveLight Tue 06-Sep-16 11:10:15

This is brilliant, thank you! I'm considering starting low carb again but have been struggling for meal ideas, especially for autumn/winter lunches.

Am I being dense though? I can't find the Bootcamp Recipe thread blush

HiveLight Tue 06-Sep-16 11:13:49

Ignore me, I've found the recipe thread!

margaritasbythesea Tue 18-Oct-16 21:48:55

That is fabulous Sayraa. Thanks very much.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now