anyone actually get maintanance off there dcs father

(29 Posts)
addictedtolatte Sun 06-Jan-13 23:00:46

I was dumped 20 Months ago whilst 5 months pregnant. Spent almost every 2 months getting summoned to court by my ex and his sister. They are both divas. He has never paid. Penny yards his ds and dd but is always bad mouthing me to people what a cheek shock he works cash in hand, claims benefits, runs a van and goes out drinking every week. CSA just accept his explanation he's on benefits. IRS so frustrating. He's also a 3rd benefctorer of his late fathers estate which is valued at 500,000. He just leaves it in probate. Sorry to rant its just so annoying when he demands his rights but what about his children's rights.

addictedtolatte Fri 18-Jan-13 20:17:38

Lol paperlantern smile things are looking up for my dcs the dad offered me £1 towards after school fees. I declined the offer I think I was overwhelmed shock

PaperLantern Fri 18-Jan-13 20:30:33

I'm not going to post online the scam my ex has worked out to turn what should be £400 per month maintenance into £100, as It appears to be legal....

Or at least the csa know he is doing it and claim they can do nothing to stop him...

MerryCouthyMows Fri 18-Jan-13 22:27:05

DD's Dad - not a penny for twelve flipping years. Then regular payments of £70 a month ever since with not one missed. He finally grew up, 12 years late...

DS1's Dad - not a penny. CSA originally did a zero award due to the time he spent with DS1, but even though that stopped in August (his choice, long story, to go with Ex's partner hurting DS1), he hasn't paid a penny.

Not going to CSA, he would fight it every step of the way, had 12 years of that with DD's Dad, CBA to do it again, especially as it would only be for £5 a week as he's too lazy to work, AND it would cause all manner of verbal abuse from his partner who I see every day on the school run.

DS2 & DS3's Dad - pays every week, without fail, over and above the CSA levels, never missed a payment, although it's usually one day late once a month as it is due on a Thursday, and he pays on a Friday in the week he gets paid.

So some idiots that refuse to pay for over a decade eventually come round, grow up and start making regular payments, others are just arseholes that will never pay, and some are decent Fathers and would never miss a payment...

now he's refusing to pay for lessons for dd as promised because he expects me to pay with the maintenance i don't get

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now