New year, new start.......I hope

(4 Posts)
charlottekbl Tue 08-Jan-13 12:46:41

i went on my first holiday with one of the other school mums as our children play football together and get on great, it was no where near as bad as i feared it was going to be, roll on more hols!

i also started doing pilates just to get out of the house and have a bit of time to away myself without my two boys asking for something to eat, ha and i love it

CarriedAwayAnnie Mon 07-Jan-13 23:19:43

I am in the same boat almost.

He left last July. I have 2dc

Where do you start? Good question. I wish I knew. I told myself I would start sorting my life out in January. I haven't got very far.

I've booked a camping trip for me and the dc. Felt quite big at the time of booking, my first holiday as a single parent but it's not much really is it?

I keep thinking about retraining. About getting out and about.

But I haven't got past the 'thinking' about it stage.

Hope you do better than me Onamincepiebreak smile

Will lurk in the hope of motivation and inspiration.

DoubleYew Mon 07-Jan-13 23:11:24

What do you like doing? Hobbies that you can meet people through?

Where would you like to be in 5 years, in 10 years? Have you got something you can work towards?

Onamincepiebreak Sun 06-Jan-13 22:53:58

It will be two years in march, being by myself (part from my three DCs oc) it's been 2 years of hell and lost lot (family) I feel I finally have enough strength to start again, new life ect, but I have DDs (nearly 2 &12) at home.

Where do I start?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now