Ex making no effort to get a job...

(4 Posts)
mama2moo Thu 27-Dec-12 20:30:24

So maintenance is going to stop. I am so annoyed with him. He has had 5 months to find something and has just sat on his ass.

There is nothing I can do is there? My children are just going to have eat shit food and have no birthday presents (both birthdays within the next 2 months).

VBisme Thu 27-Dec-12 20:33:17

Just a suggestion, as I don't know your circumstances, but could you work more hours, or get a better job that pays better wages?

Could your ex pick up some of the childcare instead?

mama2moo Thu 27-Dec-12 20:36:47

I want more hours!! Our company shuts down any hour increases around year end so there are none going at the mo. I earn well for what I do. If I moved jobs I would earn less for more hours IYSWIM.

If I got rid of my dds child minder I would be stuck when he does finally find work. And, I have asked him to help with the children a lot since he has been off and 9 times out of 10 he has been busy! Busy doing what I dont know. I think watching films, going to the gym or taking his girlfriend for days out! Nice life for some!

cestlavielife Thu 27-Dec-12 21:42:46

No nothing you can do.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now