Awaiting relocation back homeLIMBO! Anyone else?

(29 Posts)
Salbertina Sun 13-Jan-13 14:05:14

V long to - do list, sun is shining yet neither working thro list nor out en famille enjoying time we have left here
Dh also super-stressed and we're taking it out on each other rather. After long sch hols finding it hard to tolerate his company! Kids getting a little forgotten in the process.
Got jobs, houses,schools, shipping, travel to sort both ends and all on tight budget (--credit cards-- we're funding all costs ourselves )
How to stay sane, pull together and make most of time left and get thro that list?!

Good luck Mumof4sons. Have you booked the dog onto a flight, or are you taking the scenic route on the Queen Mary 2 they have kennels on board.

Salbertina Wed 30-Jan-13 07:19:58

Mum- good luck with that move, v v soon, how exciting!

Squinkies- how go your plans? We're still limbo here, awaiting 1st move (dh's work) before- hopefully- all falls into place at the last minute

Sick kid all week, so I have done nothing. Dh still trying to sell stuff, I need to get quotes on new carpets.
The neighbors stop to chat outside today said hurry up and get the sale sign up they heard prices are starting to move upwards. That's the best news I've heard all month.

Salbertina Thu 31-Jan-13 07:20:55

Thats good, hope your kid gets better soon
Going mad with all this - if we actually knew, we cd plan properly.
Fume, sigh, puff, rant...--run off to have consolatory chocolate--

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now