Help! Friend in Oz had a baby, but how much are flowers ...?

(7 Posts)
FadBook Mon 10-Dec-12 05:05:40

M&S were doing free delivery to Aus the other week, instead if their standard £15. If you are sending a few gifts, might be worth having a look on there

ben5 Mon 10-Dec-12 04:56:33

send her something from UK shops. remember its summer here!!!

SavoyCabbage Mon 10-Dec-12 04:37:32

Get her some clothes from Next. Free shipping.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I have been really - unexpectedly! - busy this weekend!

I have done nothing about this so will buy something tomorrow and post from here (not flowers!).

Thanks all smile

CornishMade Sat 08-Dec-12 10:24:34

You could try interflora australia website which may be better value than the uk site for overseas orders (that's what I find in reverse anyway).
There's a site called fishpond here which is sort of amazon-ish, but actually very slow with postage I find!
Bookdepository (uk) does free postage worldwide.
Otherwise yes, just send something small and light and lovely from home, with your own handwriting on the card etc!

Nigglenaggle Sat 08-Dec-12 08:01:30

We have friends in Oz with kids, and find its better to buy something light and post it ourselves than order online.

I wanted to send a nice baby bouquet but the interflora ones are £72!!

I am not fussed about flowers tbh, I assume she will get loads of those, so if I can get another nice present for delivery (clothing bouquet, present for the baby) great but which sites do I look at? Can anybody help me please? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now