Mumsnet has not checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious legal concerns, we would suggest you consult a lawyer.

Childminder taking me to court! Advise Please.

(3 Posts)
kbjin Wed 30-Jan-13 23:38:27

hello all, just getting back to the case as it still on going, the court proceeding has been very slow, over a year now, I still haven't had a trial date. I had the hearing the other week and this nasty CM turned round and said I set her up because I was afraid to be found out as she said she 'knew' the smacking happened as my place.
Really need a solicitor now to speak to, any one can recommend one please?
Many thanks

lisaro Sat 21-Jan-12 01:06:43

she sounds thick as pigshit - don't worry.

kbjin Sat 21-Jan-12 00:54:43

My ex-childminder is taking my to small claim court for loss of earning, stress and defamation of character, because I reported her to Ofsted for smacking my son.
What's her chances?
(my original post: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/childminders_nannies_au_pairs_etc/a1372771-CM-threatened-to-take-me-to-court-Any-help#29611003 )
Any advise please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now