pregmancy no.5.

(3 Posts)
morescribbles Sun 24-Feb-13 18:26:24

I know exactly how you feel. I was dreading becoming playground gossip not to mention the additional laundry. Our fifth was a happy accident but when he arrived he fit in so easily. I don't think the judgement and gossip were anywhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be. X

sophiesmiles Sun 24-Feb-13 10:07:10

Hello devoncreamtea, I am in the same situation as you but with no. 6. Would love to chat more with you off post. Can we email? Sophie.

devoncreamtea Sun 24-Feb-13 09:57:08

Hello,
I think I may be prefer with no.5...currently have 4 children ages 10, 5, 4, 2 and had planned to stop there. However had minor hiccup re contraception, thought would be fine as 2 days post period, bit no w suspect perhaps not. I enjoy my children and would be perfectly happy to have another, but I 'm struggling with idea as I fear the judgement of others. Particularly my family who often make out that I am irresponsible for having my 4 already. I realise I should man up and stand by my own choices, but somehow it is not that easy...I would appreciate hearing from other people with large families. Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now