Neil Tweedie, for instance ...

(121 Posts)
WineBeforePearls Thu 19-Nov-09 09:19:35

is a prat

Anniemac must have got home from work early, obviously, to post at 1600 and really should be cleaning instead of wasting time online.

Kewcumber lives in Kew, therefore must be a bored City wife (oh boy)

prat prat prat

Bramshott Thu 19-Nov-09 10:11:38

Holy-mo, he is quoting me, quoting OrmIrian, talking about winter fields - to prove what exactly?!?

SydneyScarborough Thu 19-Nov-09 10:14:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Stretch Thu 19-Nov-09 10:15:40

What a twat.

<<has another cuppa and a biscuit, a hobknob if you must know!>>

Isn't Anniemac about eight-and-a-half months pregnant? He really favours the "barefoot and pregnant scrubbing the kitchen floor" model, then...

ahundredtimes Thu 19-Nov-09 10:21:44

I think Bramshott to show how utterly unengaged with the political process you are - how airy fairy, how fey, how twee, talking about fields and Christmas instead of wrestling with the Middle East question.

Because, of course, every conversation Mr Tweedie has, every moment of his day, is spent considering weighty and important issues. You see. You see how different you are to him? wink

I've sent link to the article to Kewcumber on FB <assumes will be able to hear explosion from several miles away when she reads it>

MarshaBrady Thu 19-Nov-09 10:24:33

And also Bramshott to prove that women's lives are small and insignificant.

That we are alone all day and muse on irrelevant fluffiness with our little minds.

Nob and tosser.

TheDevilWearsPrimark Thu 19-Nov-09 10:25:02

Ah I linked to it on that thread and she's seen it.

Commented too but doubt it will be published!

I want that mug: Virtual Mother

"Hence the Tory leader’s second hour-long foray into the world of the cyber-mummy, which will last an hour."

err, yes
they tend to
What an arsehole!

AND pmsl @ mumsnet becoming more middle class
Mrs T clearly missed quite a lot on here by only dipping in and out...

ArizonaBarker Thu 19-Nov-09 10:31:48

Please come back, Mrs Tweedy!

Come and elevate us from this dull, vapid life.

What a pile of stinking whale flesh that article is.

WouldYouCouldYouWithaGoat Thu 19-Nov-09 10:32:10

who is he - was he married to jade?

I am interested in how Mumsnet can have copied Netmums when
(a) Mumsnet started a couple of months earlier
(b) Mumsnet has been aimed nationally right from the start, while Netmums started as a local site and then grew

but I've used up my comment on ranting about Neil Tweedie so I didn't get to say that.

Stretch Thu 19-Nov-09 10:32:46

Ha! Missed that bit CD!

TheDevilWearsPrimark Thu 19-Nov-09 10:34:06

Ha they've published her response.

Go Kewcumber!

Bramshott Thu 19-Nov-09 10:35:13

Ah yes, because I can only spout crap on a website for mummies, whereas Mr Tweedie can spout crap in a national newspaper and get paid for it angry!

TheCrackFox Thu 19-Nov-09 10:35:17

Maybe we could invite Mrs Tweedie on for a web-chat? She could wax lyrically about the good old days and generally raise our game.

Stretch Thu 19-Nov-09 10:38:05

Have they TDWP? I can't see it.

Where's Kewcumber's response? I can't see it.

TheDevilWearsPrimark Thu 19-Nov-09 10:40:50

COMMENTS: 4
Very droll Mr Tweedie but if you hadn't relied on lazy journalism and lifting selected quotes from a single Mumsnet thread to earn your living but read a bit more widely across the site, you would realsie that I'm the antithesis of "underemployed Kew wife" being none of those things (except the Kew connection).

I guess you have an issue with people being valued by how good they are at their jobs not by their qualification? Can't think why.

Yours

Kewcumber
Susan Jones
on November 19, 2009
at 10:08 AM
Report this comment
Oh and please do check with Mumsnet that I really am Kewcumber. Or would a tad of research be too much trouble to you?

Katz Thu 19-Nov-09 10:42:34

i can only see 2 comments but i concur this guy really doesn't have a clue

Prof - i will post your points as my comment if you like,

TheDevilWearsPrimark Thu 19-Nov-09 10:42:56

oooh looks like the first part has been removed, wonder why?

I still only get COMMENTS: 2. Do you have your own personal online edition of the Telegraph?

Merrylegs Thu 19-Nov-09 10:43:37

But you see, Neil Twaddle or Weedie or whoever you are, we cannot clean. For we are far too busy writing 'journalists'' articles for them.

Us 'cyber-mums', we're a bloody godsend to lazy twats like you.

CMOTdibbler Thu 19-Nov-09 10:44:05

See, right now, I am doing proper physics. But by the miracle of t'interweb I can work and have the odd chat.
The kitchen floor isn't getting clean, but hey, I'm not a perfect woman

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now