Kate's Baby Bump on show in Bikini shot

(43 Posts)
sb195 Wed 13-Feb-13 15:53:11

Poor Kate, again she has had another intrusive pap shot, and with her in a Bikini with her baby bump on show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpnTXixRFzI#

Already I can see this child being papped every moment of he/she's life and I wish the paparazzi at least give her one moment alone

DomesticCEO Wed 13-Feb-13 21:44:13

Thanks Viva, I was just a bit hmm about the whole thing, have to confess.

amandine07 Wed 13-Feb-13 22:40:50

Where is the other thread?

expatinscotland Wed 13-Feb-13 22:41:59

Boo.fucking.hoo.

DomesticCEO Thu 14-Feb-13 14:17:31

here it is amandine - it seems we're very far from alone!

amandine07 Thu 14-Feb-13 18:57:04

Thanks DomesticCEO

I will head over to check it out & brace myself for royal family sycophantic, hysterical wailing over "poor Kate, such tragedy on her luxury holiday, being photographed in her bikini, how very dare they!!"

DomesticCEO Thu 14-Feb-13 19:18:51

grin

BerylStreep Fri 15-Feb-13 09:30:34

Well I feel sorry for her. Just because they aren't worrying about the mortgage and making ends meet doesn't mean they are fair game for harassment. The photos taken of her on that balcony, from about 1/2 a mile away were a complete disgrace.

I think someone said upthread that it was a member of the public who took the photos on the beach, but the article linked to at the start of the thread (which doesn't show the photos) says the photos were taken with a long-range lens from a boat. Sounds like paparazzi to me.

Molehillmountain Fri 15-Feb-13 20:02:22

I was with them on the topless photos taken whilst they were in a private dwelling. But whilst I don't like celeb papping much, I think they have to grin and bear it. Different once junior royal is born. They were in public. I think public empathy with them could wear thin if they are in expensive holidays and making a fuss.

amandine07 Fri 15-Feb-13 21:35:35

Yes the topless photos were a total invasion as they were on a private property and, they believed, were not in public view.

These photos from Mustique, on the other hand, were taken on a public beach- if she doesn't want her 'baby bump' in the magazines then Kate needs to realise that she either covers up or stays somewhere private.

Wearing a bikini on a public beach and getting photographed by paparazzi, a fellow holidaymaker or whoever- it's going to end up in the public eye via the magazines- whether we as the general public are interested or not.

I can understand some of the outrage about the topless photos, but this is all starting to sound like whining from an over privileged couple who are in the public eye whether they like it or not.
What can he do, abdicate?

diddl Germany Sat 16-Feb-13 08:44:16

"What can he do, abdicate? "

One can hope...

Molehillmountain Sat 16-Feb-13 13:58:51

Thinking about it a bit more, I wonder if the topless photos have made them hyper sensitive to photos generally. If these latest ones had come first, maybe they'd have been less worried.

BelindaCarlisle Sat 16-Feb-13 14:40:59

LOL at roddy chisholm battten

fuck where DO these people come from?

noddyholder Sat 16-Feb-13 14:42:06

poor kate? ffs

BelindaCarlisle Sat 16-Feb-13 14:44:14
DomesticCEO Sat 16-Feb-13 14:46:07

What's the relevance of Roddy Battern??? Except he's also a chinless wonder!!

Total non-story. If you didn't know she was pregnant you wouldn't guess from those pics.

noddyholder Sat 16-Feb-13 14:51:51

haha

you can be the kind of royal that lives like the rest of us (richer though obviously) or you can live the high life as a British royal. this is a non story. I did feel bad for her when press we're calling and getting medical info on her though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now