Has any body else seen this????

(14 Posts)
IncognitoIsMyFavouriteWord Thu 07-Feb-13 10:18:42

www.parentdish.co.uk/2013/02/06/nine-year-old-girl-gives-birth-to-a-baby-daughter-mexico-pregnant-aged-eight/?ncid=webmail6

I'm in shock.

It was just on aol!!! Am I being naive and its not really true?

I'm hoping so.

bananananacoconuts Thu 07-Feb-13 10:45:50

totalshock
have you read the story underneath the linked story about the romainian girl who gave birth in spain age 10. what a sad world we live in

I hope its not true. Poor girl, what will childbirth have done to a young child's physical and mental health? sad

The youngest ever recorded was a 5 year old sad

There are no words.

bananananacoconuts Thu 07-Feb-13 11:48:56

a five year old?!? my god that will be on my mind for a long time, the poor bloody child!

Oh that's so sad! And the father was 17! Poor child.

I shouldn't have looked all that up - add that to things never to google. Very upsetting.

IncognitoIsMyFavouriteWord Thu 07-Feb-13 13:38:59

How is a bloody 5 year old able???

What bloody age did these girls start their periods for them to be able to get pregnant???

that 17 year old is pedophile no question about it!!

I am so shocked by this

meddie Thu 07-Feb-13 13:47:24

theres a condition which causes precocious puberty Incognito. In the UK it would be recognised and treated to delay it until a more suitable age, but obviously in these countries, maybe due to cost its left untreated.

bananananacoconuts Thu 07-Feb-13 14:09:02

note to self. Wikipedia should be searched for youngest recorded pregnancies. Just awful reading!

That's what I looked up banana, really awful.

DoctorAnge Thu 07-Feb-13 14:14:52

Oh God sad

The picture of the Peruvian girl is so sad

Mrspartacus Fri 15-Feb-13 08:32:23

The 9 year old in Mexico has been proven to be 12 and the father of the baby is her step father!
It's just awful!!

mathanxiety Sat 16-Feb-13 06:30:29

So does that mean the mother was covering for her husband the child rapist when she claimed the father of her grandchild was the mysterious 17 year old whom the police were seeking?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now