Jim davison arrested now.

(17 Posts)
CredulousThicko Thu 03-Jan-13 23:31:36

The other person has been named over on the David Icke forum JS thread - no, I am not a member of it but have lurked there a bit since all this started happening.

aaaaagh Thu 03-Jan-13 23:28:19

DorisIsWaiting - you made perfect sense to my addled brain. (Not sure if that means you have to be addled to understand it or that it was completely clear!)

michelleblane Thu 03-Jan-13 20:11:36

I can't help feeling that most popstars from the 60's and 70's could be arrested. I would imagine that many groupies were under age!
Agree with the previous comments about JD. Creepy, creepy person.

Arisbottle Thu 03-Jan-13 01:08:02

Not very surprising .

nametakenagain Wed 02-Jan-13 23:42:48

Indeed. Not a suprise.

DorisIsWaiting Wed 02-Jan-13 23:05:43

Fair point tribpot, I really hope that's the case.

tribpot Wed 02-Jan-13 22:57:54

I think preparing for trials simply takes a lot longer than people would expect - pretty sure any celeb who's been arrested and then later found not to have a case to answer in court would be making sure everyone knew about it.

He's been bailed... Not a fucking surprise with that vile 'comedian'

thekidsrule Wed 02-Jan-13 22:51:50

vile tory wife beater,no suprise really

should of been arrested years ago just by his "comedy"years ago

DorisIsWaiting Wed 02-Jan-13 22:34:34

The other man is either backroom or has an injunction... I can't take anything at face value.

I would however like to see some sort of progression from the arrested to actually charged if that is what should happen. So many names are being arrested and bailed but nothing further seems to be happening to the point where it is sadly no longer really shocking (which it should be). It feels like the victims have been devalued somehow (I'm not explaining myself very well) but part of me thinks it's something like "ah well if we arrest and charge them then say we can't prosecute everyone knows they're a wrong un, but we've not had to prove it and so star x hasn't really lost anything (particularly as we're arresting people left right and centre)".

hmm don't think I explained myself any better there.

Exactly Edam. I said this name would crop up when DH and I were discussing it well before Christmas. And I have no doubt there will be several more from that era.

edam Wed 02-Jan-13 22:13:59

The cops seem to be saying 'you're nicked' to every smarmy, creepy person from light entertainment in the 70s...

FoofFighter Wed 02-Jan-13 20:19:04

Am un-surprised tbh.

I would guess the other man is a backroom man in TV/radio, they only bother mentioning the "celebs" by name don't they.

Mmmm,. 'Nick Nick.' indeed. sad

rosieposey Wed 02-Jan-13 20:13:11

Quelle surprise ...

FunnyLittleFrog Wed 02-Jan-13 20:10:02

He is an utterly vile man.

Wonder who the '53 year old' is?

Garnier Wed 02-Jan-13 20:04:03

according to the fail

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now