Pope blesses Uganda's kill the gay's minister !

(8 Posts)
raspberryroop Sat 15-Dec-12 18:57:42
uptheamp Sat 15-Dec-12 18:58:27

ain't religion great

Gigondas Sat 15-Dec-12 19:17:02

Why am I not surprised.

donnie Mon 17-Dec-12 14:41:29

how anyone can take that website seriously is beyond me - it's a red top through and through. More biased and sensationalist than Fox News! you'll have to do a lot better than that OP if you want to conduct some serious Pope-bashing hmm

Merry Christmas.

raspberryroop Tue 18-Dec-12 12:35:31

So donnie what exactly do you not believe? Its all over international and Uganda news sites just not main stream Uk. Do you believe Uganda is a tolerant non homophobic society ? That the pope was not in the Nazi Youth ? what is untrue ?

PandaWatch Wed 19-Dec-12 11:51:47

He was conscripted into the Nazi youth party when he was 14, as was a legal requirement. Do you know what the Nazi party did to children who weren't conscripted? Did you know his 14 yo cousin was murdered by the Nazi party? Did you know that his father worked against the Nazis?

As for that newspiece - Donnie is completely right.

Callisto Wed 19-Dec-12 13:37:59

It's being reported in lots of places, mainly gay/lesbian new outlets. It doesn't suprise me either. Catholicism is one of the most bigoted religions.

Lesbeadiva Wed 19-Dec-12 13:40:12

Unfortunately doesn't surprise me one bit....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now