Ex BBC employee, ex head of Broadmore, ex hospital porter discussion thread

(61 Posts)
MrsjREwing Fri 26-Oct-12 17:35:43

Just noticed that there was no thread running here, after reading of the distress Jimmy Savile threads was having on Posters.

AnyaKnowIt Tue 06-Nov-12 22:36:57

www.dnaindia.com/world/report_jimmy-savile-taped-himself-assaulting-young-girls_1760967

Savile recorded himself abusing two girls, then gave the tape to the bbc

CFSKate Sun 04-Nov-12 10:57:24

link

"And his involvement at Broadmoor was rubber-stamped in 1974 by Dr David Owen, now Lord Owen, who was health minister, government papers in the National Archives disclose."

Darkesteyes Sat 03-Nov-12 01:14:44
NellyJob Fri 02-Nov-12 17:21:46

yeh take a a look on the particular thread associated with the ex bbc employee which is in 'general news' I think

claig Fri 02-Nov-12 16:19:30

What are they good?

NellyJob Fri 02-Nov-12 15:16:00

anyone here been over at the DI forums by any chance?

NigellasGuest Fri 02-Nov-12 15:13:43

what's the betting it doesn't get to air, anyway

MrsjREwing Fri 02-Nov-12 14:58:04

I heard that name along with a floral name. That is not the one I was thinking of, I was thinking of a hefty bloke, just my guess.

Pinot Fri 02-Nov-12 14:49:14

Senior Political Figure

margerybruce Fri 02-Nov-12 14:48:07

Michael Crick ‏@MichaelLCrick
The senior political figure due to be accused paedophile activity by BBC tonight tells me that he still hasn't heard from them for response
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
1h Michael Crick ‏@MichaelLCrick
"Senior political figure" due to be accused tonight by BBC of being paedophile denies allegations + tells me he'll issue libel writ agst BBC
Expand

MrsjREwing Fri 02-Nov-12 14:44:32

SPF?

Pinot Fri 02-Nov-12 14:43:04

Who is the SPF? Portillo?

MrsjREwing Fri 02-Nov-12 14:08:53

Planned?

AnyaKnowIt Fri 02-Nov-12 14:01:46

Fs back at police station

MrsjREwing Fri 02-Nov-12 12:02:39

Did anyone else notice in the BBC news regarding FS, before showing FS and Karin, a quick clip of Savile and Mountbatten flashed up.

MrsjREwing Fri 02-Nov-12 11:36:14

Go Tom!

margerybruce Fri 02-Nov-12 11:27:47

Iain Overton ‏@iainoverton
If all goes well we've got a Newsnight out tonight about a very senior political figure who is a paedophile.
Retweeted by tom_watson
Collapse Reply Retweeted Favorite
Add message | Report | Message poster margerybruce Fri 02-Nov-12 11:17:00
Daniel Furr ‏@DanielFurrUK
@iainoverton I'm assuming this person is no longer alive?
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite
3:32 AM - 2 Nov 12 · Details
29m Iain Overton ‏@iainoverton
@DanielFurrUK nope. Alive.
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite
3:47 AM - 2 Nov 12 · Details
Tweet text

Tipsandshoots Thu 01-Nov-12 20:48:45

http://www.perceptions.couk.com/promise.html#NEWS

Interesting site

Tipsandshoots Thu 01-Nov-12 20:12:23

The di forum makes you so scared. When you click all the links and follow the paths they make, it makes you shiver at the horror of it all.

Tipsandshoots Thu 01-Nov-12 20:09:17

They are going for the small fry. I do hope they are lulling everyone else into a sense of false security.

ThreadWatcher Thu 01-Nov-12 19:36:12
MrsCurly Thu 01-Nov-12 12:37:38
NigellasGhost Thu 01-Nov-12 12:21:09

I've been reading that forum as well, Dreams
I agree - there will be a few arrests to pay lip service, to keep everyone happy and everything else just hushed up again. So we can all go back to living our happy lives, safe in the knowledge that the nasty people have been dealt with. When in fact, it goes a lot deeper and a lot higher, but how many of us can truly accept that fact? I am NOT into all the shapeshifting lizards & owl worship nonsense but there is other stuff that is perfectly feasible...

Read a lot of the DI forum last night and although there were parts Im not convinced by a lot of it made sense. I cant help but feel that arrests such as GG and probably a couple of obvious others will happen I feel as though this will still be coverered up a lot. I think they will lull the public into a false sense of security and justice by laying total blame at certain peoples doors. But then thinking about it, would the public really want it all to come out, it would make the majority of people very uncomfortable if the depth of this was proved. All that we believed in would be shattered, who would you trust?

Can anyone else see what I`m saying? (I would love to see it all exposed) Perhaps reading the DI forum was probably not the best thing to do, my heads going to explode.

AnyaKnowIt Thu 01-Nov-12 11:37:25

Js estate has been frozen I hope the victims can get every penny.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now