Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Help me find this carpet..please...

(1 Post)

Hi everyone

I am looking to carpet my bedrooms and with the help of other MN's I have decided to go with one colour in all the rooms.

I have seen a carpet I think would go well but don't know how to find it - tried googling all sorts. The carpet in question is the 3rd image at the bottom of this website (purple living room with fireplace) www.carpetcolorsolutions.net/referral-reward/carpet-decorating-tips/

I think it would look great considering that I am looking to paint my dressing room in the same purple/ plum colour, the guest room is painted teal and the master bedroom is neutral.

Please help me smile

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now