Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

What colour accessories in a brown kitchen?

(8 Posts)
LegoAcupuncture Thu 03-Jan-13 23:36:47

We have brown and aubergine together. Works well.

WayneDeer Thu 03-Jan-13 23:35:47

Sunglasses

We have pale blue, white and turquoise combination accessories with our dark brown kitchen.

happylittlebear Thu 03-Jan-13 23:32:13

I like the idea of brights i hadn't thought of that
Off to google orange accessories... grin

MerryMarigold Thu 03-Jan-13 23:29:36

kettle

kettle

my favourite splashbacks or you could use these on the walls. They are lovely and modern, go beautifully with high gloss. I got one on clearance to go behind my taps and co-ordinated from there. I would recommend the tortoiseshell or salsa with your scheme, but any of them really...

Burgundy or turquoise.

MerryMarigold Thu 03-Jan-13 23:22:13

We have brown worktop, white cupboards and copper cupboards on top. I went for copper kettle and toaster. We also have splashes of red/ orange around and very pale greeny/ yellow walls. Are there tiles/ splash backs?

I would personally go with lime green, orange, something bright unless that would clash badly with tiles/ floor.

happylittlebear Thu 03-Jan-13 23:19:17

We are moving into a new build house with a brown hi gloss base cupboards and white hi gloss upper cupboards.
We could do with new plates, pots & pans, toaster and lots of other bits so would like to start from scratch but I'm lost as to what colour to go for, the brown is really throwing me!
I don't really want to go with brown as I think it would be quite dull but equally i think white can look quite unimaginative, any ideas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now