Note: This topic is for discussing highchairs. If you want to buy or sell highchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Best blue baby bouncer

(8 Posts)
sugarcookie5 Mon 21-May-12 18:37:40

Im looking a cool baby bouncer for our baby. Im thinking we will take lots of photos of him in this bouncer seat and we have been given the very cute Fisher Price with giraffe ears, that will lok adorable on him but I want to buy one that has a cool background, not plain like Bbaby Bjorn ones but maybe one with stars or shells in the background? Please help!

At some point the need for it to bounce and send him to sleep will override all other considerations. He's your baby, you'll think he looks cool regardless of what's behind him.

In my experience the cheaper ones with a good bouncing action caused by your foot are great; anything you can easily wipe sick off / hides the stains is a bonus.

That said, our £19 mothercare one is orange with safari animals on
(I think...) and Is quite cool. Let me have a google.

I have a £12 Mothercare bouncer, cream with dots all over. Does the job. My DD looks cute enough that I don't need a seat to enhance it.

we have this one but the animal version

I was wrong about the price but think we got it in a sale too.

sugarcookie5 Mon 21-May-12 20:42:40

Thanks, if anyone knows of a blue one, stylish, that bounces well maybe with stars? Would be great to know. My darling son will look cute anyway, Im not looking for a seat to enchance it. Im looking for a good bouncer that is stylish and not gareish!

Mikyahrose Thu 07-Jun-12 21:01:40

I'm on the baby Bouncer look out too.

Cant decide whether to go for a basic bouncing chair, a vibrating one or a swing.

I'm the same as you sugar on the look of it, would rather it be plainer than covered in some garish print.

RemembersButtonMoon Thu 07-Jun-12 21:04:26

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3767711/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CNursery%7C14417537/c_2/2%7C14417537%7CBaby+toys%7C14417556/c_3/3%7Ccat_14417556%7CBaby+bouncers+and+swings%7C14417557.htm

We have this one and our son loves it. I think it looks good in the pictures too!

Mikyahrose Mon 06-Aug-12 21:35:42

Still on the look out for a Bouncer.

Any recommendations are appreciated.

I'm thinking a vibrating one, suitable from birth.

Please help!

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now