First interview in 3 years for project management post. HELP

(6 Posts)
samoa Sat 01-Dec-12 09:17:04

Hi sorry i have not replied. Well the interview went well but I did not get the job. I am just glad that i did the interview and i got through it without passing out! Thanks for following up!

Bearandcub Tue 13-Nov-12 22:40:52

Hey Samoa,

How did the interview go?

samoa Fri 09-Nov-12 10:24:41

Thank you Bearandcub! Will prepare for those questions and cross my fingers

Bearandcub Fri 09-Nov-12 10:21:05

And Good Luck!

Bearandcub Fri 09-Nov-12 10:20:45

From past experience (I'm in the same boat as you), it will be about meeting deadlines, what happens when you can't; achievements- what you have achieved, handed over, completed; working with others- teams, staff, stakeholders, etc, difficult people; obstacles and challenges- what have you overcome and how did you do it.

samoa Fri 09-Nov-12 10:13:32

Been called today for an interview for project management post whilst the lady is on maternity leave. I am extremely nervous. The interview is on Monday.

I have a development and project management background. But I have been a SAHM for the last 3 years and complete out of the development and project management world. I did do a project management course this but now that I have been called for an interview I can't seem to remember anything.

I am nervous as hell and will spend the weekend preparing.

Are there any project management people out there that can give a few tips and ideas on what kind of questions they will ask during the interview???

Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now