Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Why is my vagina (that general area) vibrating??

(87 Posts)
idobelieveinfairies Tue 03-Feb-09 16:01:50

It's really annoying today...it feels like their is a mobile phone in their that starts vibrating now and again.

It's mainly when i am sitting down, i know it sounds really odd but does anyone else get this.

There is nothing left in their i promise blush

RoflRolf Fri 28-Feb-14 22:05:30

PMSL This is the most hilarious thread we have ever read, omg we are absolutely in tears here: "Rolf" lol - what a classic.

We came on here looking for info about my missus' vibrating vagina smile found out some other ppl have had it but most of all had a right giggle. Keep it going. Right off to see if the missus' needs any help with that.

bohemianbint Sat 07-Feb-09 09:44:13

Oh, I'm glad soemone else has had it. Now you mention it though, I don't remember any of this weirdness pre-baby. hmm

idobelieveinfairies Fri 06-Feb-09 22:37:56

I have had vaginal births and 2 c-sections...but the last one was 4 years ago....but i have a lot of scar tissue on the inside.

Hope it isn't an infection sad..it's all gone for now anyhow.

I think i might keep a vibrating vagina diary..and see if there are any clues as to what it might be.

I am hoping it might be my clip coming loose grin

I've had the pins and needles fanjo too...it's a very weird feeling grin

bohemianbint Fri 06-Feb-09 17:44:45

Ooooh, I had this recently, just like a trapped nerve, it was very odd.

Also, recently after MNing too long in the same position, I stood up and had pins and needles in the fanjo. Has anyone had that? Disturbing...

Clairemargaret Fri 06-Feb-09 14:28:05

Sorry to inject a practical note, as I'm enjoying all the jollity, but if it feels like a fizzy sensation it could be an infection (not necessarily an STD, I hasten to add!). I had something like this and antibiotics cleared it up. But I'm not a doctor - any medical people on here?

EachPeachPearMum Fri 06-Feb-09 03:43:32

I had this in pg.... was very o d d

SuperBunny Thu 05-Feb-09 21:18:39

Vaginal delivery = vibrating pelvis here

No mobiles anywhere inside me afaik

flamingtoaster Thu 05-Feb-09 19:42:53

MrsMerryHenry

Mumofdjandbabies - Good theory but I've had two c-sections and I do not vibrate.

mumofdjandbabies Thu 05-Feb-09 18:44:15

I have a theory shock have the vibrating vagina crew had csections or vaginal deliveries?

I have only had c sections maybe the surgeon lost his moby inside me when his wife rang during the op to ask what time he would be home for tea shockwink

No seriously I am wondering...... maybe if youve had sections your nerves get damaged and vibrate???blush

Blow my theory out of the water girls grin

solo Thu 05-Feb-09 18:04:30

MrsTH, I like Rolf Harris. No! I love Rolf Harris! grin

inzidoodle Thu 05-Feb-09 17:37:43

OMG I get this, I often think I have left my mobile there.......blush not that I use my phone on vibrate down there grin I sometimes put my phone between my legs in the car and leave it on vibrate so I know if someone has called when the music is on....I have often reached down thinking its vibrating and its sat in the seat next to me!!! (This was before the not answering phones in the car Law!!!!!!)

MrsMerryHenry Thu 05-Feb-09 17:33:09

Just let Uncle Rolfy and his wobble board soothe your woes...

mumofdjandbabies Thu 05-Feb-09 17:32:22

aw bless you solo thats not funny

If its not vaginas vibrating its retinas wink

solo Thu 05-Feb-09 17:19:51

You lot have put a curse on me! my chest has been going some today! mind you, one of my eyes has been going like the clappers for 3 days...think I'd rather have the fanjo philharmonic going than the eye lid aria or breast bone band playing. hmm

MrsMerryHenry Thu 05-Feb-09 17:19:03

Flamingtoaster - maybe they could vibrate 'Bohemian Rhapsody' along with Rolf? That'd be a surefire Eurovision winner!

curlywurlycremeegg Thu 05-Feb-09 16:37:14

I get this vibrating sensation a lot, I often take my phone out of my pocket to answer it and realise the vibrating is still there, I think it's just one of my (not so) unique features grin

HaHaHa!!!!!Here come the girls..

(you arn't going to let me off with that typo last night are you...blush)

MrsMerryHenry Thu 05-Feb-09 16:05:01

Pagwatch, I'm ROLFROFL again!

pagwatch Thu 05-Feb-09 15:30:26

My fav part of this thread is the brackets in the title
(that general area)...
Op didn't mean her vagina - you know the bit above the knee.
It is a general specific

mumofdjandbabies Thu 05-Feb-09 15:28:43

could we come on stage vibrating to ..here come the girls grin

mumofdjandbabies Thu 05-Feb-09 15:28:07

fannytastic wink

IwishIwasmoreorganised Thu 05-Feb-09 15:10:51

Oooh I'm loving the eurovision idea! Surely no-one could top that as an act grin

Soph73 Thu 05-Feb-09 15:02:08

Well I think this has got to be one of the funniest threads I've read in ages. Thank you one & all.

Started crying when saw piccie of Rolf

flamingtoaster Thu 05-Feb-09 14:34:21

If those who vibrate could link up a loudspeaker to convert the vibration to sound they might have a whole new musical career - they might even win the Eurovision Song Contest since novelty acts seem to be the way to go these days.

I want a vibrating vagina [sulk]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now