Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

uuugh - temperature, shaky, diarroeah, sickly - anyone else?

(4 Posts)
ohnoherewego Thu 06-Dec-12 15:35:16

Ratflavour, thanks for your concern. The reason I didn't reply yesterday was because I was back at work so there is light at the end of the tunnel! Hope you too feel better very soon x. PS after having to stay in bed for 4 days I do feel more rested that usual for this time of year so every cloud..!

ratflavouredjelly Wed 05-Dec-12 16:11:16

Ohnoherewego how are you feeling today? Any improvement? I'm shuffling round like an old woman. Like you - incredibly knackered, nauseous, freezing and generally achy & crap. Went to doctor who was suitably vague. Any success stories of recovering from this horrible Winter bug? x

ohnoherewego Mon 03-Dec-12 21:17:17

Felt like this since Saturday; incredibly knackered and nauseous. Somebody tell me it'll pass soon.

ratflavouredjelly Mon 03-Dec-12 21:12:54

Yuk, came home from work today feeling wobbly. My 5 yo DS was also sick with tummy bug.

Is there something going round? Even typing this is exhausting.
I'm crap at being ill.
Temperature, feel sick, clammy, shaky, etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now