Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

does anyone know what could cause these bruises?

(7 Posts)
purplerainbow Sat 08-Dec-12 07:54:57

I get them all year round. I had awful chilblains when I was younger so I know exactly how awful they are but thankfully haven't had them since! Its just that they aren't usual bruises u get when u bash urself, which are sort of blue/black.

ethelb Fri 07-Dec-12 16:48:28

No but you shoudl go to GP as bruising could be a sign of aneamia

toldmywrath Fri 07-Dec-12 16:42:24

Do you get them all year or just during cold weather (I'm thinking chilblains here-they can look like bruises) But see GP as Ginger recommends.
Good luck.

purplerainbow Thu 06-Dec-12 20:22:27

Thanks will do when I go next as getting appointment is a nightmare and don't want to waste their time. Iv also noticed I get them on my feet!

gingeroots Mon 03-Dec-12 09:56:37

No ,sorry .
I think you should ask GP .

purplerainbow Mon 03-Dec-12 09:15:44

Bump

purplerainbow Fri 30-Nov-12 17:30:41

On my hands, mainly at the wrist area I get stange small round bruises that generally are a reddish brown colour, about the siz of a 10p pence. I don't knock my hands but the bruises are always tender to touch? I generally get them about once or twice a week and they always look the same?

Any ideas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now