Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

What age does a baby start teething??

(27 Posts)
magnum Tue 19-Aug-03 07:15:39

I just need some advice as to whether or not my dd is teething yet as she is only 2 months old. Over the last couple of days she has been dribbling constantly, her cheeks are red and she is forever chewing her little hands. Could this be teething or is it too early?? Every book i've read has said teething starts at around six months. Can anyone help as I have a teething ring cooling in the fridge, but don't know whether to try her with it!!

my dd is 3months on wed and is defiantly teethiing, she's baby no3 and the first two were the same, very tear either feeds for ages or isn't interested, dribbling loads, crying when she doesn't usually. we've got nelsons teetha powders which soothe her and im eagerly awaiting her amber teething necklace.

aniaotu Fri 15-Mar-13 22:09:39

Oh dear. Sounds like my little one. I started with bonjela but it's only a little help. I'll look for that powder thing. Thanks StateofConfusion smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now