Help me in 25 words to win a new back garden makeover

(10 Posts)
iklboo Sat 29-Sep-12 16:26:13

Aw tabby blush thanks!

tabbycat15 Sat 29-Sep-12 08:36:06

Thank you I hope I win with your contribution, it's fantastic.

iklboo Fri 28-Sep-12 17:44:09

Good luck tabby!

tabbycat15 Fri 28-Sep-12 01:43:46

Great thank you.

HeathRobinson Thu 27-Sep-12 21:21:58

He he, I like that, iklboo. grin

iklboo Thu 27-Sep-12 18:06:41

I'm appealing to X radio station
Give my garden transformation
It's looking bad, your help I'm needin'
Turn it from wasteland to Eden.

fuzzysnout Thu 27-Sep-12 17:37:45

Perhaps try to get the name of the radio station in there somewhere - companies love cheesy advertising opportunities like that. Good luck - hope you win grin

tabbycat15 Thu 27-Sep-12 15:20:34

Thank you so much that's fantastic.

HeathRobinson Thu 27-Sep-12 14:00:10

I would really like to win to give my kids a chance to play in a wonderful family garden, to transform this pit to paradise.

Or something!

Good luck! smile

tabbycat15 Thu 27-Sep-12 13:43:56

I live in Australia & 4 years ago we built our house. There are a lot of things that are not included & we just don't have the money to finish ours.

A radio stn is offering a competition where you have to send in a photo of the garden & say in 25 words why you think that you should win. I'm am not good at all with thinking of anything snappy but I would really like to win.

I had a horrible childhood, my parents died when I was a baby & I lived in foster care where I was mentally & physically abused. I never had any thing nice, they bought birthday & Xmas presents for their own kids & my brother & I had nothing. I had to live with my brother from age 16 & work 2 jobs & study full time. I ended up anorexic & suffer with depression. I always feel that everything's a struggle & that I have to always go without. We have a big mortgage & a loan & could never afford to finish our house. I work 2 jobs with no holidays but it's still not enough. I have 2 small girls & I feel terrible that they have no grass to play on.
Our back yard is just sand & weeds. We are also on a big block so the area is huge.

If any one can think of anything in 25 words that would make me stand out & be in with a chance I'd really appreciate it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now