Mortgage for foster carers

(30 Posts)
mumsiepie Wed 04-May-11 21:50:29

Hi, Has anyone any experience getting a mortgage through Endsleigh mortgage brokers? They advertise they can get mortgages for foster carers as it is difficult to borrow nowadays and I was told today from a financial adviser he had tried several lenders and no one would lend to me.

bonnieslilsister Wed 18-Jan-12 10:31:43

I think if someone is offering advice in an honest way that is fine but to make up stories...

fostermel Fri 20-Jan-12 21:22:48

Hi thanks again mumpots for your advice 20.12. your post sooo useful. Apologies for those I may have offended by being too effervescent in my gratitude. Sometimes you get so desperate and disillusioned that when you can be helped.................... well enough said. Fostermel.

lindabasiony Sat 27-Apr-13 16:48:01

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

scarlet5tyger Sat 27-Apr-13 19:23:33

I remortgaged about 10 months ago and Halifax were happy to lend me up to £120k. That was way more than i needed, or could afford to repay (!) but they had no hesitation offering it.

musickeepsmesane Sun 28-Apr-13 15:03:21

We also had no problems with Halifax/Bank of Scotland recently. In fact I was stunned at how easy it was to get approval. Am an existing customer though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now