Italian Fish Recipes.

(7 Posts)
Amalfimamma Tue 30-Aug-16 15:39:38

Acqua Pazza

4 tbsp good quality extra-virgin olive oil
2 whole sea bream or sea bass (about 450g each), gutted and cleaned otherwise frozen fillets of any white fish of your choice really
3 garlic cloves, finely sliced
½ small red chilli, chopped (optional)
500g cherry tomatoes quartered
1 glass of water
1 glass of white win
chopped parsley

1) In a baking tin pour half the oil, scatter the garlic and chillis (if using), scatter the tomatoes and place the fish on top. Then pour the water and wine and the rest of the oil over the fish. Season with salt and pepper

2) Put into an preheated oven (220°C) for about 40 minutes. If it dries up add half a glass of water and half a glass of wine.

3) Take it out of the oven and season with the parsley.

Serve and enjoy

AperolSpitz Tue 30-Aug-16 21:16:25

Sounds delicious thank you

allegretto Wed 31-Aug-16 14:18:18

One of my favourites is spaghetti with fresh sardines - cheap and nutritious. Like this but with fresh: www.waitrose.com/home/recipes/recipe_directory/s/sicilian_sardine_and_fennel_pasta.html

winnybella Thu 01-Sep-16 20:01:03

Made it for dinner tonight, it was delicious!

AdoraBell Thu 01-Sep-16 21:22:35

Thanks, will try that soon. Kitchen is being replaced at present so if it doesn't go in a microwave I can't cook it.

AperolSpitz Sun 04-Sep-16 01:10:52

Thanks Amalfimama - I made this for dinner with friends tonight and was great and so easy. Will definitely try with the kids next time.

Amalfimamma Sun 04-Sep-16 07:41:44

Thanks Ladies! I'm glad it was liked. I'll get some more recipes up for you tomorrow

allegretto that recipe is more or less how I do my aglio olio

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now