NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Safely combining cold cooked meat with fresh cooked meat?

(2 Posts)
jennimoo Sun 20-Jan-13 17:52:54

I see no reason not to just add it to the hot sauce, that would be just as fast a way to heat it up and therefore avoid any problems.
Seen the time and guess its a bit late now!

issynoko Sun 20-Jan-13 14:15:58

I have some plain cold turkey mince left over from burritos and have just made a ragu with a second pack of it. Ragu is bubbling in the oven, the left overs are in the fridge. Can I add the left over meat safely? Do I need to heat it up on its own first and then stir it in? Any knowledge useful - thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now