one tiredmummy sings so long, farewell

(8 Posts)
onetiredmummy Fri 19-Apr-13 14:38:29

Afternoon all,

I'm leaving for a bit as have finally had enough of some posters ignorance & intolerance & just wrote a bit of a ranty reply on Chat which isn't like me & I need to take a bit of a break.

So I'll be back at some point, keep yourselves safe & your yonies honoured & I will see you later.

smile

MadamGazelleIsMyMum Fri 19-Apr-13 14:39:43

It's good to have a break sometimes, it can be a bit much sometimes. Go and enjoy RL and come back when it will be something you can enjoy dipping in and out of.

Tiredmumno1 Sat 20-Apr-13 01:26:29

Hope you come back refreshed smile

Sometimes it's easier to have a break and come back ready to join in again smile

Take care x

ThePathanKhansAmnesiac Sat 20-Apr-13 01:38:50

Oh tiredmummy get yerself on pinterest for a week or so. I have an alternative life there, beautiful clothes, house, hair yada gada grin, its sooo undemanding!
See you soon thanks

Sunnywithshowers Sat 20-Apr-13 02:09:52

Take care and come back soon x

WandaDoff Sat 20-Apr-13 02:15:03

Hope to see to you again soon onetiredmummy

Sometimes we need a wee break to see straight.

Hope to see you soon as you are one of my faves xx

I found that MN has always been the best place to square me when I'm being a twat.

If I have a rant, and everyone goes "nickel, this isn't like you, what is wrong?", then I know that I've become a twat and it calms me.

onetired will miss you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now