Summer camps in Chichester

(3 Posts)
Jessandchris Thu 21-Mar-13 13:49:04

Hi all-
I'm new to mumsnet so please forgive any clumsiness as I learn my way. Dh and kids (2 ds ages 4&6) are coming to Chichester for July and August. We're from NYC and I'm trying to cobble together a summer plan for the boys. I haven't had any luck finding a little 1/2 day camp. Anyone from the area and can offer suggestions or a link to some resources? Thanks in advance.

local leisure centre holiday club details Leisure clubs usually let you pick up a bit earlier etc
Also try looking at all the local school details pages (details on westsussex.gov.uk)

My DD8 loved Fishbourne Roman Palace although I suspect it MAY be a bit boring for younger ones?

There is also a new museum in Chichester City Centre.

There is the beach of course at Witterings etc but also walks and cycle paths ( contact Tourist information Centre)

I work in Chi but live in 10 miles away in the next county so a bit limited on my knowledge I am afraid.

But these places are a good start - pm me if you have any questions !

gruber Wed 27-Mar-13 22:12:41

There's a tennis course that runs at Chichester College, run by age/ability- sorry can't remember what it's called! There are quite a few weeks so one might fit your plans.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now