Any trumpet players about? Anyone familiar with John Miller's Trumpet Basics?

(11 Posts)
schilke Sun 10-Feb-13 23:36:21

No worries. I'll get dh to ask.

FredWorms Sun 10-Feb-13 22:24:19

Right, no luck with CA's idea.

schilke, I wouldn't dream of asking you to track down the playlist with scanning and all that. It's a big ask for a total stranger. However, if you could find out which track no is "Twelfth Street Rag" it just might get her through her Grade 3! smile

FredWorms Sun 10-Feb-13 00:02:02

schilke that's so kind. I'll try CA's idea and see if that works first, save you the trouble. smile

schilke Fri 08-Feb-13 18:07:24

Oh sorry I should have waited. He has a copy of the book without the cd. He has a friend with a copy who could scan it for him....might take a few days.

FredWorms Fri 08-Feb-13 18:04:43

oooh, oooh good idea CloudsAway and thanks schilke smile

schilke Fri 08-Feb-13 18:00:39

Dh is just going to check....he thinks he has it.

CloudsAway Fri 08-Feb-13 08:55:59

Sorry, can't really help with that, but I wonder if perhaps if it's a recently produced CD that would have digital information in - you know when you download a CD to the computer/iTunes/iPod etc, it somehow scans the information and finds the cover art, playlist, performer information etc online, and adds that to the file. Maybe if you try playing it through your computer, you will get that information, and then you can get it into a format you can print out or search.

FredWorms Thu 07-Feb-13 22:24:44

sigh

FredWorms Wed 06-Feb-13 20:12:47

Oh pleeeeeease, there must be a trumpeter out there somewhere. She's trying to practise and it's driving me maaaaaad!

FredWorms Wed 06-Feb-13 14:39:04

FredWorms Wed 06-Feb-13 11:32:59

We have the book and CD but we've lost the cd cover which has the printed playlist. Maddeningly the playlist doesn't follow the pieces in the book, and there are 90+ pieces to trawl through!

I would be absurdly grateful if anyone could supply the playlist by some means or another.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now