Which reusable pads are best for v.v.heavy flow?

(4 Posts)

Hoping someone can help, had a look through the archives, but no one seems to mention having proper heavy periods.

Disposable wise; I use a heavy flow tampon & a night pad all the time and have to change these both every 2-4 hours, my period lasts for 4-5 days.
I take iron tablets & tranexamic acid for the heavy flow/pain.

I will be buying a mooncup (once I use up the 100 tampons I bulk bought prior pg, hate the thought of just throwing them away), and have been trying out Pink Daisy this period....can anyone recommend the best reusable pads for me?

Thanks very much!!

NPPF Wed 15-Aug-12 23:46:56

I know I am not answering your question but I think your gp should be able to find some solution to your heavy periods.

Weenotions wall-to-walls are suposed to be really good. I don't actually have any of them, though I do have some of their heavy and medium flow pads which I love, but I've heard good things about them. The Weenotions website is a nightmare though.

There's a good looking selection here too.

ecokimbo Fri 07-Sep-12 11:06:16

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now