Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional insurance of anyone posting on Mumsnet and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have an employment dispute and need professional advice, please contact your union, the Citizen's Advice Bureau or a solicitor.

Job interviews whilst pregnant

(4 Posts)
scarlettsmummy2 Fri 08-Feb-13 22:28:11

I wouldn't mention it.

flowery Fri 08-Feb-13 22:27:07

Neither. It's not relevant to your application, and as you say, they already know anyway.

You have to formally notify your employer by the time you are 25 weeks pregnant.

ControlGeek Fri 08-Feb-13 21:56:28

Are you showing much yet? Is it something they might see for themselves in an interview? If one of the recruiters already knows then I personally wouldn't stress too much about a formal notification.

Good luck!

SuperSue1 Fri 08-Feb-13 21:15:31

I'm going for an internal position with my company and have a job interview in the coming weeks. I'm currently 5 months pregnant. One of the recruiters knows I'm pregnant as she's also a friend. At what point should I formally inform them of my pregnancy - during the interview or if I'm offered the job?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now