This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

EEK what do I do?

(6 Posts)
fergoose Tue 26-Feb-13 08:37:11

you need online proof of delivery such as courier or special/tracked to prove a buyer has received their item - with collection you don't have this so risk losing your item and the money.

SavoyCabbage Tue 26-Feb-13 04:00:18

You could go to B&Q and get melamine cut to fit the unit. I'm always doing this to add extra shelves to my cupboards when I move. It's not expensive at all and I think it will sell better.

You should never use PayPal for collections as the buyer can deny picking up the item, and you have no proof of postage, and get their money back through PayPal.

MissTweed Tue 26-Feb-13 02:48:47

If you get paid through paypal they charge you a percentage. thant ontop of the ebay percentage all adds up

INeedThatForkOff Mon 25-Feb-13 19:34:28

Why not PayPal, just out of interest?

fergoose Sun 24-Feb-13 11:09:33

I would cancel and relist correctly

and make sure cash only - never paypal

tazmo Sun 24-Feb-13 11:07:56

Selling a kitchen unit on eBay and its selling well. There were internal shelves. Dh started to look for them and can he find them?? It's not something we would throw away. My deAr father has been chucking stuff out from our garage and taking it to the tip so we can only assume this is what has happened.what should I do re sale as its not listed in the description. Any ideas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now