The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

i need to send a pushchair in bubblewrap and binbag(no box) which courier

(6 Posts)
frazzled74 Sat 16-Feb-13 08:25:30

I have been let down by citylink twice so need to book with someone else asap, but dont want to let the buyer down anymore. Which service can collect AM/PM on monday and deliver next day and are reliable? thanks in advance.

lljkk Sat 16-Feb-13 09:18:30

Parcelforce brought mine 5 years ago. Worth checking, they do collect from your house. I would just check conditions carefully on myhermes & parcel2go websites.

SuckingDiesel Sat 16-Feb-13 09:22:52

I tend to use Parcel Force. Just make sure it's as well wrapped as possible (take photos of it once its wrapped) and make sure you have the appropriate amount of insurance in case of damage in transit.

I have also found DPD to be reliable. Same advice re: wrapping applies.

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Sat 16-Feb-13 10:05:13

I used to use PF but through a booking agent (cheaper). Unfortunately, they went out of business just before Christmas sad and I haven't found a replacement yet.

One thing I would suggest, is to use rubble sacks as the outer layer. I get mine from tesco and there's 5 or 6 on a roll for £2. They are so super thick and very good for packing buggies (I've sent a few blush).

tazmo Sun 17-Feb-13 22:04:46

I always use parcelmonkey and it tends to use the couriers that will be in your area. Always paid about £9 including vat and it has mainly been city link I must admit but the only reliability I had was when it was delivered one day late but due to snow!

frazzled74 Mon 18-Feb-13 09:32:05

thanks ive booked with parcel force.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now