This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Postage cost refund when seller at fault?

(2 Posts)
fergoose Thu 07-Feb-13 12:51:50

a good seller will pay return post costs, but you can't enforce it. You must send special/courier to be fully insured. Recorded only covers up to £47 and often no signature is obtained

you are entitled to all of your original payment back, cost & p&p though. And why should she go ape - her mistake, up to her to resolve.

I bought an iphone this week, seller stated it was 16GB but when it arrived it is only 8GB. I'm pretty gutted as it was a surprise for DH and now I have all the hassle of trying to get a refund etc. The seller sent it special delivery - if I return it to her in the same method can I expect her to refund my postage costs as well? I hope she doesn't go ape on this one as I specifically bought from her as she has a long standing record of 100% feedback so am hoping it was just an error on her part. What a pain. angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now